Let's face it ... most of us read books to escape our real lives, or to live in a fantasy land, even for just a little while. For a book hero to be one of the men we think about long after the story is over, he has to possess a few traits we can't forget.
1. A good hero must be unapologetically alpha. We've all read the books. We know their inner pains and demons, and these guys have had some pretty messed up pasts. All that doesn't change that our toes curl just a little when they get possessive over their one true love.
2. He must be rocking a perfectly defined "V"....'nough said.
3. Every hero must have a soft spot for his lady.
4. Man bun ....
5. The way he looks at her. We all want a man to look at us the way a hero looks at his girl.
6. He can't be afraid to put his life on the line to save his woman.
7. But no matter how much they love her, they don't put up with her shit. They just handle it a little...differently.
8. He must rock it in the bedroom every single time.
9. Even if he doesn't show it often, every hero needs to have a sense of humor.
10. And most importantly, no matter what happens, they will never stop loving their woman.
And there you have it. 10 incredible traits from our favorite book heroes. What are some of traits you love to see in your book loves?
Leave a Reply.
KU ADDICTS EXPRESS
Need help finding your next KU read? Need a recommendation? Just tell us your favorite genres, and we'll do the rest!